WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF CYBERSECURITY
There are three aspects of defense when it comes to keeping our assets safe. Protection, detection, and response. Most tend to focus on protection while it is important, it’s simply impossible to say that your product is the end all for defending your network and data from attack. We choose however to put an emphasis on detection. Before a problem can be responded to, it must be detected first.
Last year it took an average 191 days to identify a breach, and an average of 66 days to contain the breach according to the Data Breach Report of 2017 from Ponemon Institute. The question is not whether your network will be compromised but rather when, and what steps you’ll take to respond. Thankfully there is an answer other than having a team continuously monitor your network and users.
Synchronized Security is the culmination of cyber protection. This is a coordination of defenses within your system by creating an open line of communication between your network and the end user through a security heartbeat. This means that all aspects of your security system are being utilized to monitor and eliminate any threats. With Synchronized Security your company benefits from better protection, faster response time and aids your IT by lightening their workload.
- Synchronized Security allows you to have your company protected from all angles.
- XG Firewall - Block threats before they enter the network.
- Endpoint/ Intercept X - Identifies, blocks, and eliminates malware for the end user.
- Server - Identifies and blocks ransomware and malware at the server.
- Encryption - Revokes Encryption keys on infected machines.